Good food hygiene is important for any business serving and selling food. Particularly in a commercial kitchen setting, businesses must adhere to regulations that obey the law, reduce the risk of food contamination and protect their own reputation.
For commercial kitchens to remain fully operative, it is important that businesses comply with both industrial standards and environmental health regulations.
DCS provides a full commercial kitchen cleaning service, tackling head on the common hygiene and maintenance problems that hospitality businesses often face.
Delivered for clients who provide hospitality and dining facilities across all sectors, DCS provides cleaning, maintenance and building services that:
- Tackle built up residues left by regular prep and cooking of food
- Restore and refresh essential cooking equipment
- Reduce the risk of any potential produce contamination
- Inspect drainage channels
- Remove harmful or contaminated waste
- Fitting and maintenance of gas powered appliances
- Plumbing and water safety
- Remodeling and decorating of premises
We are also able to provide cleaning, signage and specific equipment for kitchen and preparation areas.
DCS demonstrates its experience and commitment to a high standard of cleaning services through our membership of the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc.) This respected accreditation is a mark of quality and provides peace of mind for all of our customers across a wide range of sectors.
To discuss how we can meet your commercial kitchen cleaning needs contact us on 0330 0029492.