What is social distancing?
Social distancing measures are steps you can take to reduce social interaction between people. This will help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
They are to:
1. Avoid contact with someone who is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19).
2. These symptoms include high temperature and/or new and continuous cough.
3. Avoid non-essential use of public transport when possible
Work from home, where possible.
4. Avoid large and small gatherings in public spaces.
5. Avoid gatherings with friends and family. Keep in touch using remote technology such as phone, internet and social media.
6. Use your phone or online services to contact your GP or other essential services.
7. Stay 2 meters apart
At DCS we encourage everyone to follow these measures as much as is practicable to help reduce the spread of infection.